OXFORD DR BAG
The Gladstone bag was first developed in the mid 19th century. The creator was a supporter of the then prime minister William Gladstone. Known for its fold down easy access this bag became very popular over time. The Gladstone bag has been created from times past with a modern feel. A unique, beautifully hand crafted leather bag. Colours available: Mud and Tweed. Co-ordinating washbag available.
Dimensions (l) 44cm (h) 32cm (w) 28cm - Accepted by almost all major airlines. Please check the airline guidelines.
The Oxford Dr Bag beautifully co-ordinates with the Lou and Liam washbags.
- 100% genuine leather
- Weekend holdall
- High grade natural tumble leather
- Leather handles
- Folder over buckle and push fastening
- Fold down easy access to main bag section
- Large side zip pocket x 2
- Adjustable detachable shoulder strap
- Additional internal leather trimmed zip pocket
- Fully lined