TWO PIECE VINTAGE RACE OVERALLS
New Two Piece Vintage Race Overall worn by many driving greats from the 1960’s. Based on the original overalls produced for Dunlop Rubber Company by Les Leston for distribution to Grand Prix drivers. The two piece suit includes:
- Concealed metal diagonal zip as made in period
- Velcro closure on ankles
- Button and zip fastening on trousers
- Elasticated waist at the back of the trousers
- Replica hip and breast pockets
All it needs are the patches to complete the look.
Two style options available, pale blue/navy blue speed stripe and cream/red speed stripe. Made from polycotton. Manufactured exclusively in the UK.
- S = 36-38′ inches (46-48)
- M = 40-42′ inches (50-52-54)
- L = 44-46′ inches (54-56-58)
- XL = 48-50′ inches (60-62)
- XXL – 52-54′ inches (64-66)
- S = 30-32′ inches
- M = 34-36′ inches
- L = 38-40′ inches
- XL = 42-44′ inches
- XXL = 46-48′ inches
Standard inside leg measurement on these overalls is 31′ inside leg, however, if you are shorter, taller, larger or smaller than the sizes above, please let us know as we can make small amendments for an additional fee of £20 for each amendment type. Please allow up to 6 weeks delivery for any amendments.